Does this sound familiar?
If you have an adolescent daughter, you know that the world is fighting against you to form her self image.
In this workshop, we invite mothers and daughters to journey together to explore their dreams, their contribution to the world and practical skills such as mindset, time management and goal setting, to help them live up to each woman’s full potential.
You can't keep giving from an empty cup...
You know without a shadow of a doubt that your daughter is valuable. The question you have to ask yourself as a mother is, does she know her value?
The data for young women feeling anxious, lonely, stressed and overwhelmed is alarming. Young women today are at risk of self doubt which leads to rebellion, resentment and fear.
As her mother, are you intentionally equipping her to face a world of critics? Is she defined by what people think of her, or does she hold a strong opinion about her worth?
Does she have the scripts to protect herself from her own inner critics? Does she have the awareness to hold people accountable and communicate her boundaries effectively so she doesn’t doubt her worth? Does she understand the damaging effect of perfectionism? Does she have an accurate definition of what makes a woman beautiful? Does she know how to protect her dreams and discover her contribution to humanity? Is she equipped with a resilient mindset to help her manage failures, frustrations and fears? Does she know how to honor her body so she does not fall into the trap of PLEASING & PROVING herself?
BE INTENTIONAL AND STRATEGIC ABOUT PROTECTING YOUR DAUGHTERS SELF WORTH
January Donovan, Founder of THE WOMAN SCHOOL, has studied and trained thousands of women to develop their self worth. As a mother of 4 daughters and 3 sons, she is personally invested in this topic, and on a mission to cut this vicious cycle of mothers handing over self doubt to their children.
Healing has to begin with us mothers. The Woman School will give language to the crisis your daughter is facing and will give you practical tools that you can apply right away to prepare and protect your daughter.
This is what we teach in the Woman School masterclass...
- • The purpose of desires
- • Crystalling your dreams in all our different arenas
- • Identifying goals and brin them to reality
- • Building a routine
- • Managing distractions
- • Discovering your contribution
- • Discovering your self-worth
- • Replace negative self-talk
- • Creating a self-image
- • "Getting rid of compassion"
- • Developing your attitude
- • Foundational skills for all women
- • Understanding your mind
- • Learn to manage your thoughts, beliefs and words
- • Manage your mind, emotion, stress, critics & disappointments
- • Managing time blocks and activities
- • Self-accountability
- • Skill and scripts for healthy boundaries
- • Creating healthy standards in your many roles (mother, friend, sister...)
- • Healing old wounds from your family or origin
- • How to impact, inspire and hold to your standards with men and marriage
- • Cultivating fulfilling connections
- • How to become a confdent woman through competence
- • Redefine "beautiful"
- • Manage tonality, body language, and word choice
- • Creating a peaceful home and work environment
- • Hosting, menus and managing order in your home
- • Creating wealth and redefining success
- • Create impact and legacy
- • Integrating our desires
- • Strategically showing up
- • Finding our voice and using it to serve humanity
- • Finding your mentor
- • Live life by design
- • Develop your leadership
- • How to live from a place of wholeness
- • Cultivating sustainable peace of mind
What women are saying about The Woman School:
On a personal note...
Judith here. If you're on this page, it's because there's something about this opportunity that resonates.
It speaks to a deep part of you that you know is real and true and important.
I know, because I've felt it too for a long time - since I first met January, in fact.
We were part of a women's Bible study in Old Town, Alexandria, right here in Virginia. Ever since that time almost 20 years ago, I've followed January as she grew her family and developed her program.
At first it was just helpful YouTube videos. But before too long I realized that she was forming a worldview that informed how I thought of myself and my relationships.
I believe in this program with my whole heart. And it dovetails with Sophia Homeschool's mission perfectly. What is that mission? To make accessible happy, healthy, and God-willing, holy home education environments for everyone who desires to create one.
This is the training program we all wish we'd had - even if we never even realized it was a thing!
I know that it's a big decision. It's a decision you should make carefully and deliberately. If you're married, you should definitely talk about it with your husband.
But if my experience can be a guide, joining the Woman School Masterclass is a no-brainer. It's changed my life, and if I didn't think it could change yours, I wouldn't be promoting it in association with Sophia Homeschool.
Are you ready to join?
Pricing for the Group Study for Mothers with Daughters Membership
Group Study for Mothers with Daughters
- Lifetime Access
- Higher-level accountability
- Weekly strategy sessions with Judith
- Personal assessment training
- Customized training to maximize productivity and results
Not ready to decide?
Take a free seven-day trial to see if the Woman School is for you!