Does this sound familiar?
You feel guilty and empty at the same time. You had all these great hopes of how you wanted to be as a mother but the reality is that you are exhausted, overwhelmed and anxious.
It is hard to be present to your children because your day feels chaotic and stressful. Your cup is empty. Everybody needs you, but no one is concerned about your needs.
You can't keep giving from an empty cup...
When you are giving from an empty cup, your children and your relationships will eventually suffer. You can stop this vicious cycle.
You can’t sustainably give from an empty cup. Eventually your cup runs dry and it looks a lot like exhaustion, anger, chaos, anxiety and stress.
Somehow, we have accepted depletion as a norm for moms. There is nothing normal about living half of our life being in survival mode, that is a quick recipe to resentment and guilt.
Something needs to shift.
There is a different path. Motherhood is not the death of dreams, rather the expansion. Motherhood is meant to be peaceful, not chaotic.
This is your life line. A place to learn the skills necessary to manage your mind, your home, your children and yourself. A place to receive life so you can give more life to the people you love.
It doesn’t matter what we achieve outside of our homes when we feel depleted when we come home. At the same time, our dreams don’t have to suffer because of all the stress that comes from managing our home life.
We need a fresh way to look at motherhood.
In the Woman School Mastermind you will learn an integrated way to be a Mom. You can defy the norm of chaos and break this vicious cycle.
WE NEED MOTHERS TO LEAD!
I want to show you what no one else is really teaching….THE SKILLS and THE MINDSET OF WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A MOTHER IN THE 21ST CENTURY.
January Donovan, mom of 7 and founder of THE WOMAN SCHOOL, is on a mission to elevate the story of mothers.
Mothers have the most important job in the world so let’s make sure we prepare our mind, our body and our spirit to be fit for a job that no one else can replace.
Let’s get practical.
This is what we teach in the Woman School masterclass...
- • The purpose of desires
- • Crystalling your dreams in all our different arenas
- • Identifying goals and brin them to reality
- • Building a routine
- • Managing distractions
- • Discovering your contribution
- • Discovering your self-worth
- • Replace negative self-talk
- • Creating a self-image
- • "Getting rid of compassion"
- • Developing your attitude
- • Foundational skills for all women
- • Understanding your mind
- • Learn to manage your thoughts, beliefs and words
- • Manage your mind, emotion, stress, critics & disappointments
- • Managing time blocks and activities
- • Self-accountability
- • Skill and scripts for healthy boundaries
- • Creating healthy standards in your many roles (mother, friend, sister...)
- • Healing old wounds from your family or origin
- • How to impact, inspire and hold to your standards with men and marriage
- • Cultivating fulfilling connections
- • How to become a confdent woman through competence
- • Redefine "beautiful"
- • Manage tonality, body language, and word choice
- • Creating a peaceful home and work environment
- • Hosting, menus and managing order in your home
- • Creating wealth and redefining success
- • Create impact and legacy
- • Integrating our desires
- • Strategically showing up
- • Finding our voice and using it to serve humanity
- • Finding your mentor
- • Live life by design
- • Develop your leadership
- • How to live from a place of wholeness
- • Cultivating sustainable peace of mind
What women are saying about The Woman School:
On a personal note...
Judith here. If you're on this page, it's because there's something about this opportunity that resonates.
It speaks to a deep part of you that you know is real and true and important.
I know, because I've felt it too for a long time - since I first met January, in fact.
We were part of a women's Bible study in Old Town, Alexandria, right here in Virginia. Ever since that time almost 20 years ago, I've followed January as she grew her family and developed her program.
At first it was just helpful YouTube videos. But before too long I realized that she was forming a worldview that informed how I thought of myself and my relationships.
I believe in this program with my whole heart. And it dovetails with Sophia Homeschool's mission perfectly. What is that mission? To make accessible happy, healthy, and God-willing, holy home education environments for everyone who desires to create one.
This is the training program we all wish we'd had - even if we never even realized it was a thing!
I know that it's a big decision. It's a decision you should make carefully and deliberately. If you're married, you should definitely talk about it with your husband.
But if my experience can be a guide, joining the Woman School Masterclass is a no-brainer. It's changed my life, and if I didn't think it could change yours, I wouldn't be promoting it in association with Sophia Homeschool.
Are you ready to join?
Pricing for the Group Study for Tired Mothers Membership
Group Study for Tired Moms
- Lifetime Access
- Higher-level accountability
- Weekly strategy sessions with Judith
- Personal assessment training
- Customized training to maximize productivity and results
Not ready to decide?
Take a free seven-day trial to see if the Woman School is for you!